If you’re dreading all the proposals on Valentine’s Day, you’re not alone. Plenty of people don’t have a date for Valentine’s Day, and it’s definitely not the end of the world.
If you have some friends that aren’t busy, celebrate Galentine’s Day. But if it feels like everyone has plans except you, don’t let it get you down. Basically, date yourself this Valentine’s Day. Check out some ideas for a night to yourself.
- First things first, grab your most comfortable outfit. No arguments, just get comfortable.
- If you love cooking, make your favorite meal. If you don’t want to spend your free time cooking, order a pizza.
- Paint your toes. No, it’s not likely someone will see them anytime soon but you’ll feel productive and put together.
- Have a dance party to that Hillary Duff playlist that never gets old.
- Binge that one TV show you don’t watch with anyone else, or get lost in the YouTube universe.
- Do a face mask or three. You can use multiple face masks on your face at once and just put them where you need it.
- Take a bath, read your book in the bath or that magazine that you love for some unknown reason.
- Put your phone away. Take this night for yourself and enjoy it. Don’t worry about what other people are doing.
If you don’t have big plans for Valentine’s Day, what’s your favorite thing to do?