“U.S. News & World Report” released the list of 2017’s Top Recommended Health Products. These products are all recommended by pharmacists.
It’s tough to know if you’re buying the product that is best for you. There’s always the option of doing mass amounts of research or you can look at this list from professionals.
This list was made in conjunction with “Pharmacy Times,” and is based on the recommendations of thousands of pharmacists. Check out the list for the Top Health Products of 2017:
- Sunscreen – Neutrogrena
- Antihistamines (Allergy) – Claritin
- First Aid, Adhesive Bandages -Band-Aid
- First Aid, Topical Antibiotic – Neosporin
- Pediatrics, Pain Relief – Tylenol
- Mouthwash/Rinse – Listerine
- Toothpaste – Crest
- Lip Balms – Carmex
- Upset Stomach – Pepto Bismol
- Acid Reducer – Prilosec OTC
- Multivitamin – Centrum
- Immune Support – Airborne
- Antibacterial Soap – Hibclens
- Headache – Advil (New)
- Cough & Cold/Daytime – Dayqil (New)
- Children’s Allergy – Children’s Zyrtec Allergy Syrup (New)
- Teething Products – Anbesol Baby (New)
- Dandruff Shampoo – Selsun Blue (New)
- Moisturizer – Eucerin (New)
Do you currently use any of these?