For some reason, dads can be very hard to shop for. Father’s Day, therefore is one of the most stressful holidays if we’re honest. You want to find dad the perfect gift but you also want to find a happy medium.
So you’re trying to avoid an over the top gift, and homemade cards with a picture of you isn’t so cute when you’re not seven anymore. These subscription boxes may be the perfect answer to your gift problem.
- Men’s Health Box – Men’s Health Magazine this box sends out products that are featured in four times a year. Dad will get the newest things in fitness, health, nutrition and more for $90 quarterly.
- Microbrewed Beer of the Month Club – It’s nice to be able to sit outside in the beautiful weather and have a beer with your old man. This will send them a box every month of 12 handcrafted beers from microbreweries around the country. There will also be information with all the details about the beers. This is $28 a month.
- Butcherbox – Find your way to his heart through his stomach. What dad wouldn’t want to get eight to 10 pounds of grass-fed beef, organic chicken and top-notch pork on their doorstep every month? Make his Father’s Day this year. This box is $129 a month.
- Dollar Shave Club – He might already know about this one but maybe he hasn’t treated himself to it. Every month he can receive razors, shaving cream, and after shaves. You can snag this one for only $8 a month.
- Battlbox – This is for the outdoorsman. Your old man loves spending time out side and this box is the perfect answer. It comes with four to seven items every month. Things like survival tools, manuals and emergency supplies. Snag this one for $25 a month.
- Grill Master’s Club – Father’s Day is typically a time to bust the grill out. This box comes with marinades, sauces, rubs, wood chips, recipes, ad grilling accessories. Woo your dad this year for $28 a month.