River Country is sending you to all the cool concerts (22 acts in all) during ACM weekend in Las Vegas!
You will get tickets to these events:
The ACM Party for a Cause featuring Dierks Bentley and The Band Perry on Friday and Saturday
The Freemont Street Free Concerts Friday and Saturday
Brad Paisley’s Fan Jam (outside the actual ACM Awards Show – will be televised during the show) on Sunday
How are we getting you there? We’ve rented you an RV from OK Trailers! Jack and Tommie Jo stuffed it with moon pies and beef jerky and a map!
In just weeks you’ll be headed to Vegas in super style. Tommie Joe will even make sure you are A-OK at the nearest KOA Campground!
Listen Monday morning at 7:40 to qualify and for a second chance to win, stop by Vickers Western Store in Idaho Falls or Pocatello sometime next week to enter!
Get a complete schedule of events and concerts at this year’s ACM online here.
*6 tickets to ACM Party for a Cause Outdoor Music Festival April 5th & 6th at the Orleans Hotel.
*6 tickets to the ACM Fan Jam hosted by Brad Paisley April 7th at the Orleans Hotel.
*RV Rental provided by OK Trailer. Jack & Tommie Jo will stock the RV with snacks courtesy of Broulims. RV Rental is subject to Lease Approval. Must qualify under Lease guidelines held by OK Trailer. Use of RV Rental is voluntary and will be null and void if not used for the ACM trip purposes.
*Combination of gas cards and cash not to exceed $400.
Free nightly concerts on Fremont Street (within walking distance) begin Friday and Saturday nights at 9pm. (See attached schedule)
ACM Party for a Cause is at the Orleans Hotel and Casino on Tropicana. (See attached Schedule for performance details/times)
THE ACM EXPERIENCE (FREE) will be held April 5-7, 2013 at The Orleans Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. This three-day family-friendly event gives fans the ultimate country experience in one place. You can SHOP country at the free-to-the-public ACM EXPO; TASTE country as we celebrate all things country with food trucks and vendors from all over the country; RIDE country at the RAM Ride and Drive, an amazing outdoor track like no other; and HEAR country at live free venues happening throughout the Orleans property plus our new two-day ticketed ACM Outdoor Music Festival featuring The Band Perry, Dierks Bentley and many more! Open 10a.-10pm Friday and Saturday and 10am-4pm on Sunday.
The Orleans Hotel is Located off the Las Vegas Strip on Tropicana. Address: 4500 W Tropicana Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89103.
It is the Winner’s responsibility for travel to Las Vegas, Nevada and to and from each event. Options for travel include Taxi, Public Transit, or Free Shuttles-Check with hotels as many offer free shuttles to and from the strip and nearby hotels. The Deuce is a double decker bus that travels between the strip and downtown and you can get a 24-hour all access pass for $7.
PARTY FOR A CAUSE SCHEDULE:
Friday, April 5
Saturday, April 6
FREMONT STREET CONCERT SCHEDULE:
Friday, April 5
Saturday, April 6
How to Enter Contest:
Be the designated caller each weekday morning at approximately 7:45am. 2 contestants will be determined by on-air hosts. Contestants will have until 7:00am the following day to convince their friends and family to text the designated word to 67664. The contestant with the greatest number of texts with their designated word within the time frame will be the qualifier for that day. 5 qualifiers will be determined. 4 qualifiers by the daily texting contest, 1 by the “2nd chance to win”
“2nd chance to win” Register to win at either Vicker’s Western Stores locations by submitting an entry at our contest display in both stores (Idaho Falls & Pocatello) 1 qualifier will be randomly drawn from all entries received at both locations.
A. Contest period 3/25/13 – 4/1/2013
B. Station is not responsible for phone service outage or other technical issue.
2. Eligibility Requirements and Restrictions:
A. Contests are open to River Country listeners who are 21 years of age or older and who legally reside in the State of Idaho.
B. Only one winner per household is allowed.
C. Persons who are ineligible to win prizes or participate in contests include: (a) Rich Broadcasting employees and their parents, spouses, children, siblings and roommates, (b) employees of advertising agencies that conduct business with Rich Broadcasting; (c) employees of participating sponsors and promotional partners, and (d) persons employed by radio stations within the Idaho area.
D. RV Rental is a private contract between winner and OK Trailers in Shelly. Winner must meet all requirements of the lease agreement for rental of the RV. River Country and Rich Broadcasting are not responsible if winner does not meet rental agreement requirements. River Country and Rich Broadcasting assume no liability for transportation for this contest. Should winner not meet rental agreement requirements, winner forfeits the RV Rental consideration. Winner clearly understands the option to secure RV Rental is contingent on their ability to qualify for lease of RV at OK Trailers and possession of a valid driver’s license.
3. Contest participants agree that River Country and Rich Broadcasting and contest sponsors have the right to use the name, voice or likeness of contest participants and winners for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation.
4. River Country will not disclose or sell participant personal information to parties that are not affiliated with Rich Broadcasting.
5. No purchase is necessary. Purchase does not increase odds of winning.
6. Chance of winning depends on the number of eligible contest participants and entries.
7. Total Prize value does not exceed $3000. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or other merchandise. Prizes are not transferable.
8. Prize will be awarded in the form of items and/or services.
9. Winners are responsible for federal, state and local taxes and fees if applicable. Any person winning over $600 in cumulative prizes within a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099 and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
10. Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to require contest winners to sign a liability release prior to acceptance and receiving of any prize awarded by station.
11. By participating, each contest participant waives any and all claims of liability against River Country, Rich Broadcasting, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and contest sponsors for any damage or personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of prizes awarded by River Country.
12. Contestants are required to provide truthful information and must adhere to rules of entry. Rich Broadcasting will reject any entry that the station discovers to be false.
13. Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to disqualify any participant attempting to tamper with the contest entry process.
14. Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to substitute contest prizes with other prizes of approximately equivalent value.
15. Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to cancel or modify contest and contest rules at any time.
16. The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. Decisions of the Station/Judges are final.
17. Station is not responsible for Internet service outage, computer difficulty or other technical issues