Tis the season for entertaining. Don’t let the gatherings stress you out though, you should be able to enjoy the festivities as well as the hosting. Check out these tips for a stress free Christmas party.
1. Make your get together spontaneous – Plan and organize your party within two weeks of the event and that way there’s not way to procrastinate.
2. Put a bottle opener on every table – Provide all the needed tools to open drinks so you’re not doing it for them all night.
3. Don’t be afraid to call in food – Just because you’re hosting doesn’t mean you have to double as a caterer. Grab pre-made goodies or call in a few pizzas. It will eliminate stress, clean up time and who doesn’t love pizza?
4. Have a playlist ready – Even if it’s just Christmas music, turn on something to have in the background. It can help set good vibes and fill silence if needed.
5. Designate a place for coats – If you have limited space, the shower rod in the bathroom is always an option .
6. Splurge on flowers – If you’re wanting to add some color grab fresh flowers.
7. Pour yourself a glass of wine first – You’ve been busy taking care of yourself, grab some red and enjoy yourself.