Mom’s are real life superheroes that don’t need capes. This Valentine’s Day, show them how much you appreciate everything they do.
Whether the mom in your life spends most days in the office or chasing kids around the house, they deserve to eb treated. Ditch the box of bland chocolate and those flowers that the cat will probably eat anyway. Mom’s know what they want and it’s not asking too much. Check out this list if you’re in need of some ideas that mom will actually be able to do.
- Be the hubby that is into stained yoga pants and messy hair. Meow, am I right?
- Silence. Just, shhhh.
- A Facebook feed of happiness. More Luke Bryan, less politics.
- Chocolate, but not in front of the kids because just once, don’t make her share.
- Wine, again, no kids, just wine and time to binge a show.
- Cleaning services, hire someone or clean everything really well yourself, give her the night off.
- Sleep and not the falling into bed exhausted kind. The nap at 2 pm because she can kind.
- Childcare, time to do something without the kids, even totally by herself. This is a great time for a nap.
Ladies, what’s your ideal Valentine’s Day gift.