It’s hot, sometimes too hot to play outside. Or the pool is too crowded. Take a break from your busy schedule and try new projects this summer.
Watch a movie in your air conditioned house, and then bust out the mod podge because YOU need to try these D.I.Y. projects.
Put on a good book, the radio, a podcast, and get to work on trying new things within you crafty nature.
- Make a body scrub, your skin can be silky smooth and smell good all from your own creation.
- These bracelets require minimal effort and will look so pretty with any outfit.
- You can make a variety of doormats for any season of the year.
- Give your succulent planters some attitude.
- Make your coffee more interesting, like, a lot more interesting.
- Boys, girls, anyone can enjoy this painting technique and it will keep you busy for a while.
- There are so many beautiful flowers growing everywhere, don’t be afraid to keep savor them.