It’s that time of the year when pumpkin spice has erupted and is creating a sensation, but has it gone too far this time?
Over the years, pumpkin spice flavors have increased in consumer popularity and expanded to a variety of products. Starbuck’s famous Pumpkin Spice Latte was not the original drink, but it was the catalyst to flavoring other items pumpkin spice.
Companies and brands are jumping on board with this new sensation, but in our personal opinion, some have gone just a little too far:
- Protein Whey Powder- So you can be jacked and basic. It’s available on Amazon for $30.39
- Doritos and Pringles- I usually like eating my chips with salsa, but I don’t think that would go so well with these…
- Fettuccini Pasta- Not a bad price, but I still have a hard time trusting the reviews. Purchase it here.
- Marshmallows- Maybe good with hot chocolate?
- Body Wash- Apparently it’s EVERYWHERE:
- Pumpkin Spice (color) Nail Polish- There are so many; I’m surprised how many colors are described as being “pumpkin spice.”
- Jello Pumpkin Spice Pudding- I guess you could make a knock-off pumpkin pie with this, right?
- CVS Cough Drops- These might just make me cough!
- Greek Yogurt- Who knows, maybe this could be a thing.
What can we say? People really like their pumpkin spice!